- Airmen who are in the LEAP program can logon and take eMentor classes anywhere they have access to an Internet connection
- Every class from eMentor is live, which means that there is a set schedule that must be followed, and a live instructor (known as the eMentor) teaching the class
- To take an eMentor class from the Air Force, airmen will need to have a computer, Internet connection, plus webcam, and a headset to listen to teaching
To help make sure US Air Force Airmen receive cultural training as easily as possible, the US Air Force established the eMentor program through their “Language Enabled Airman Program.” The USAF eMentor program has a number of the same benefits of a traditional classroom like tools that can track grades and assignments (along with keeping up with class attendance), features that allow participants to review presentations that were done in class, and one on one interaction with the instructor.
eMentor Online Comments
- In addition though, Air Force eMentor courses have that a traditional classroom doesn’t, like flexible scheduling, increased access to native language speaking instructors, and instant access to materials used in class
- Technical support for USAF eMentor courses is available 24 hours a day, and the help desk can even help Air Force Airmen prepare for classes (not just with computer issues)
- All resources for an Air Force eMentor course can be found in the “My Materials” section of the web site
What is the eMentor Program?
The eMentor program is an online “language and culture” training class that’s provided by the Language Enabled Airman Program. It’s designed for airmen that are part of the Air University at Maxwell Air Force Base to become leaders across a variety of Air Force specialties, especially foreign language.
To contact a representative about the Air Force’s LEAP eMentor program:
- Call 315.214.7340
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
AT&t Device How To
- Customers who own an AT&T device can visit the AT&T “How To” website to receive support, whether it’s a phone, tablet, or another device
- If a specific problem isn’t mentioned, there is a forum section for each device that lets users ask questions to other AT&T customers
- AT&T customers can troubleshoot most device problems on their own without having to call AT&T technical support
With AT&T’s How To web page, customers can get personalized help and support for their device. To get started on the AT&T How To Support web site, customers will need to enter the specific model number of their device, choosing from manufacturers like Motorola, Apple, Samsung, and HTC.
AT&T Device How To Comments
- Ideal for anyone having issues with an AT&T product
- AT&T will not charge customers for using the device how service
Some of the most popular help items are the sections on unlocking an AT&T device to work on another network,
, and adding or removing a line of wireless service. This service even offers support for AT&T’s “Digital Life” products, like their home security systems and their smart home automation equipment.
Important Facts About AT&T
- Is the third largest company in Texas, and the largest non-oil related company
- Was recently ranked #6 on the list of the world’s most popular brands by the Millward Brown Optimor
- Has roots that date back to 1983 when it was the Southwestern Bell Corporation
AT&T received criticism for keeping a database of every single telephone call that passed through their system since the mid 1980s. Some AT&T employees actually work for the government at what is called High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas, where information about phone calls can quickly be passed on to law enforcement.
Any questions about the AT&T Device How to service can be directed to the AT&T call center at 800.331.0500. AT&T is an American based multinational telecommunications provider that has over $145 billion in revenue every single year.
TNCC My Lab Plus
- Access the Pearson MyLabsPlus online service
- The service is free to use and provides Enhanced Administrative Control and Support
- A username and password are required in order to access the administrative services
TNCC My Lab Plus is operated by Pearson Education and includes multiple tools for collaboration, interaction, and assessment. TBCC MyLabsPlus markets itself as a state of the art online teaching and learning environment which provides a rich suite of online materials from Pearson. The service caters to large-scale programs using Pearson MyLab products.
Any questions about the TNCC My Lab Plus service can be directed to 888-883-1299 24 hours a day 7 days a week (this number is designed for instructor and student support). Administrators should contact their TNCC MyLabsPlus Client Services Representative for assistance in managing their courses online.
- UK Based publishing and assessment service for educational purposes
- Founded on July 29, 1998
- Pearson International is headquartered in London
Pearson Education has more than 40,000 employees and their North America operations are headquartered at 330 Hudson in New York City, New York. The firm is in more than 70 countries across the globe but most of their sales comes from North America (about 60%).