Save A Lot Company Store
- The Save A Lot company store gives employees the chance to purchase Save A Lot Branded items like mugs and shirts, as well as Save A Lot uniform pieces and freezer wear
- All Save A Lot uniform orders must be processed online (meaning there is no way to order a uniform piece in a Save A Lot store)
- Any Save A Lot new hire will have their uniform paid for by corporate, while current employees ordering new uniform pieces will have the charge come out of their Save A Lot paycheck
The Save A Lot employee store is the online resource for purchasing Save A Lot uniforms at the best price. If a Save A Lot uniform piece order is placed before 1 p.m. CT, it will be shipped the same day, and should be at the Save A Lot store within 2 days. There are no shipping or handling charges on a Save A Lot uniform purchase.
- Save A Lot managers can purchase items for their store like a Save A Lot clock or advertising balloons
- Employees who work in a freezer at Save A Lot can purchase their Iron-Tuff Polar Freezer Jacket and Herringbone Grip Freezer Gloves for daily use
- Employees can return Save A Lot uniform items purchased within 30 days (if they are unused) but there will be a 10% restocking fee applied
- This store cannot be used by employees
What Save A Lot Uniform Packages Are Available Through The Company Store?
Save A Lot store manager package comes with 5 Save A Lot polo shirts and a vest, while the Save A Lot store associate and Save A Lot meat cutter uniform package each have two polo shirts and a vest. Save A Lot employees can also purchase a Save A Lot carabiner or Save A Lot name tag magnetic backs.
To contact Save A Lot about the company store:
- (952) 278-7831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Kennedy Benefits
- Kennedy Health offers an online portal for employees to manage their insurance benefits
- Once employees visit the Kennedy Health online services portal for the first time, they will be asked to create a new password (after first logging in with their temporary password)
- Information presented on the Kennedy Health employee web site related to insurance plans and policies is not an attempt to sell services
To log in to Kennedy Health service portal, the username is KENNEDY followed by the employee’s six digit ID number (ie KENNEDY112233. If a Kennedy Health employee has an ID number that’s not six digits long, they need to use leading 0s (ie KENNEDY012345). Kennedy Health employees can find their ID number either on their paycheck or via the “Performance Manager” portal.
My Kennedy Benefits Comments
- The initial password to login to “My Kennedy benefits” is the employee’s date of birth followed by the last 4 digits of their Social Security number
- Kennedy Healthcare has around 5,000 employees, and offers benefits like an employee wellness program, online educational partnerships, a 403(b) matched savings plan, a cash balance pension plan and more
- Users will not be charged an annual fee for using this online health service
More Information About Kennedy Health
- In 2014, U.S. News & World Report named the Kennedy Healthcare system one of the best hospitals in the USA
- Philly.com named Kennedy Healthcare as one of their “Top Workplaces” for three years in a row (2013, 2014, and 2019) based on employee feedback
- To contact a representative about Kennedy Health benefits please dial 877-837-5017
Kennedy Health is an entire healthcare system today, but began in Stratford, N.J. in 1965 as a small facility with less than 100 beds (called John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital). In 1977, Kennedy became affiliated with the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.
BENET Bob Evans
- Bob Evans employees can access their employee accounts online
- Users must have their Employee ID in order to gain access
- First time users logging in, or those who have not logged on in the past 90 days will have to create a new password
When creating a new password via the BENET Bob Evans service please note the word “password” followed by a period and the last four digits of the users Social Security Number. Once account access has been granted Bob Evans employees will be able to view a pay stub, update
, and contact the Bob Evans HR department.
Bob Evans Restaurants
- Ohio based restaurant, food service, processing, and retail company
- Founded in 1946 (operates more than 500 full-service Bob Evans Restaurants in 18 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions of the United States)
- Profits mostly come from Bob Evans Restaurants, Bob Evans Sausage, Owens Country Sausage, and Mimi’s Cafe
Bob Evans has more than 46,000 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol BOBE. The firms corporate office can be found at 8111 Smith’s Mill Road New Albany, OH 43054 and reach by phone by calling 614-491-2225 (please note that BENET Bob Evans users should not contact the corporate office in regards to the employee ID login service… all questions and concerns about BNET should only be directed to the employees human resource department).
What are some of the better menu items at Bob Evans Restaurants and Mimi’s Cafe?
- Breaded Garlic Mushrooms
- Slow-roasted Turkey Breast (some of the best turkey at a reasonable price… about 10 bucks)
- County Fair Cheese Bites (little bites of deliciousness)
- Cheddar Baked Potato Soup (a must for cheese lovers as it has tons of cheddar cheese sauce with bacon and scallion)
- Meyer Lemon Mussels & Frites (the white wine-lemon broth really makes this dish pop)
- Hand-Mixed Guacamole & Chips (Hass avocados and jalapeno… whats not to like here?)
My Trader Joe’s
- Trader Joe’s Crew Resource Member website is designed for Trader Joe’s employees to manage information related to their workday, like checking their timesheet, requesting days off, and more
- To login to the Trader Joe’s employee website, employees just need to enter their TJ crew member number as their user name, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number as their password
Employees of Trader Joe’s can use the TJ crew web site to act as their communication between themselves and their manager, handling most tasks that a Trader Joe’s manager usually would. The Trader Joe’s crew website is limited to use by
only, and any unauthorized access by anyone that doesn’t work for Trader Joe’s could be punishable under local laws.
My Trader Joe’s Comments
- Free to use
- Requires a valid email address
- Former Trader Joe’s crew members can still manage their information by clicking on the special link for former Trader Joe’s employees.
More about Trader Joe’s
- Today, Trader Joe’s has over 450 locations across the United States and over 10,000 employees
- A 2008 Businessweek article noted that Trader Joe’s has the highest sales per square foot of any grocery store chain in the United States
- The Trader Joe’s corporate office is headquartered at 800 S Shamrock Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016
Trader Joe’s was founded in 1958 in Pasadena, California, and has a presence in 44 states today (although southern California is their primary focus). The chain is named after its founder, Joe Coulombe. Trader Joe’s receives numerous awards each year, often being called one of the most ethical grocery store chains and ranking among the highest in customer satisfaction. Any questions in regards to the My Trader Joe’s employee service can be directed to the employees HR department or they can contact the Trader Joe’s corporate office at (626) 599-3700
NHUIS NH Claimant
- Register for online services with New Hampshire’s Unemployment Insurance System in order to file a claim for benefits
- Registration should only take a few minutes to complete BUT application for unemployment benefits takes approximately 25 minutes to complete
- Once the user has filed a UI claim they will receive a confirmation number (this number should be written down and kept in a safe place)
Once a users has registered for the NHUIS NH Claimant service they can file a new application for unemployment benefits (must be unemployed and a resident of New Hampshire), reopen an existing claim, file weekly continued claims against a claim (this option is only available for those who have already been approved for NHUIS NH Benefits), access and answer correspondence from the New Hampshire’s Unemployment Insurance department, file an appeal (this option is available when a claim is denied) and view various information about a NHUIS NH claim.
NHUIS NH Claimant Comments
- Does not charge any fees
- Applicants will have 24 hours to complete an once it has started
- Those who start a UI application but do not log back on within 24 hours will have the application will deleted
- While entering information and navigating through the application, do NOT use your web browser buttons, especially the BACK button as it will conflict with the NHUIS NH Claimant electronic application
- Residents can be partially or totally unemployed to file for New Hampshire’s Unemployment Insurance benefits
- New Hampshire’s Unemployment Insurance users who have received separation pay might want to wait before filing a UI claim
- Once a claim has been made the applicant will be contacted by US mail, email, or by phone with the results (the most likely option is a letter via US Mail)
Any questions about the NHUIS NH Claimant service can be directed to 1-800-266-2252 or applicants are more than welcome to drop by a NH Employment Security office between the hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm from Monday through Friday.