Highmark Medicare Survey
- To start taking the Highmark Medicare Survey, patients will need to have their priority code (patients without a Highmark Priority code can enter their ZIP code to get started)
- By taking the Highmark Medicare survey, patients have the chance to send feedback about the care they’ve received
- When patients give feedback on a Highland Medicare experience, they will need to select the specific location they received care from
The Highmark Medicare Survey lets customers who have received care from a Highmark medical facility take a short survey about their experience and have that feedback sent directly to Highmark medical managers. Highmark Medicare locations offer personalized assistance to people searching for the right health insurance policy both for themselves and for their families. Founded in 1977, Highmark is a private healthcare company with their headquarters located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Highmark is the largest health insurer in Pennsylvania, and thanks to a purchase in 1996, the largest health insurer in the state of West Virginia and the largest in the state of Delaware. The annual revenue of Highmark is just under $15 billion a year. pLEASE NOTE Highmark Choice Company, Highmark Senior Health Company, and Highmark Senior Solutions Company are Medicare Advantage plans with a Medicare contract. HM Health Insurance Company is a PDP plan with a Medicare contract.
Highmark Medicare Survey Quick Notes
- Should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will help improve on customer service
Why should patients visit a Highmark Medicare location when they’re searching for new Medicare coverage?
At Highmark, patients can get help finding a doctor and making appointments, answering claims, benefits and enrollment questions, transferring medical records, using Member Advocacy Services, taking premium payments (they accept checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) and utilizing the tools and services that are available through the Highmark member website.
To contact Highmark Medicare customer service