- A training portal for Wendy’s employees
- Powered by Cornerstone OnDemand
- Employees will need a username and password in order to gain access
The Wendy’sNew workers are able to use this software to be introduced into the job, and actual workers employ it as further training courses. The Wendy’s CSOD program is free to use and employees are encouraged to log on once a month a take the new training course (some Wendy’s managers require employees take the online training in order to receive a pay pump).
- Ohio based fast food burger chain
- Founded by the quirky Dave Thomas
- Has around 6500 locations world-wide
On the 15th of February, 1969 Mr. Dave Thomas established Wendy’s. He was previously working serving square hamburgers and milkshakes. Today the firm is a Subsidiary of Wendy’s International and is based at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, United States. It is estimated that Wendy’s employs right around 21,000 people world-wide and they have a net income of 160 million US Dollars.
What are some of the better menu items when checking out a Wendy’s?
- Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single (one of their signature burgers… features a quarter-pound of 100% real north american beef on a toasted buttered bun… whats not to like here?)
- Baja Salad (perfect for the customer who is on a diet as it has greens, guacamole, and farm fresh pico de gallo)
- Bacon Deluxe Double (two juicy hamburger patties + three strips of applewood smoked bacon + cheese… yes please)
- Baconator Double (just order it)
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich (for those who are looking to avoid red meat)
- Spicy Chicken Go Wrap (people from San Fransisco will like this)
Should you have any questions regarding the Wendy’s CSOD service, please contact our support team to firstname.lastname@example.org.