American Express Select and Pay
- Sign up for the popular Select and pay program from AMEX
- AmericanExpress.com/SelectandPay is managed by the American Express Company
- The program requires the AMEX customer to login using their user ID and password
The American Express Select and Pay program which essentially allows a card holder to make purchases using AMEX reward points. For example the user can use Membership
Rewards points to make a payment towards a flight to Hawaii, hotel booked and paid in advance (prepaid hotel), vacation package to Mexico or cruise booking. This program is ideal for those who are going to use the points to make purchases anyways (those who use AMEX reward points to pay down their credit card bill should probably stick with that strategy).
- Users must use at least 5,000 points to take advantage of Pay With Point program
- If the user does not have enough points to pay for the purchase they must come up with another way to pay for the remaining purchase
Roger that – but exactly how does this Select and Pay program works?
- Book your plane tickets, hotel rooms, vacation package or cruise through the American Express Travel site.
- When asked for your payment information, select the option Pay With Points, and then choose how many points you want to redeem.
- The amount of your purchase will be charged to your Card account. Points will be automatically deducted from your Membership Rewards® balance.
- A credit for a corresponding dollar amount will be applied to your Card account
Any questions in regards to the lucrative American Express Select and Pay program can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the AMEX credit card or simply dial an AMEX customer service agent at toll free 1-800-954-0559 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
TD Card Services
- Access a TD Card account online with a username and password
- New TD Card fan boys will have to go through a short enrollment process before gaining account access
- Once the customer can access their TD Card account they can check recent statements and purchases, view a current balance, set up account alerts (i.e. payment due date or when a payment is made), make a payment, and update personal information associated with the card such as address or phone number
TDCardServices.com is operated by The Toronto-Dominion Bank. The service is associated with the standard, run of the mill TD
credit card, TD First Class Visa Signature Card, and the TD Ameritrade Card. Those who need to enroll will have to provide their account number, Social Security Number (9 digits, no dashes, no spaces), name on the card (exact name please), date of birth, zip code (5 numeric zip code or 6 alphanumeric postal code, no spaces), and the security code (this is the 3 digit number on the back of card). Cardholders who do not have a SSN should call the toll free number found on the back of their card to speak with a
TD Bank customer service agent.
TD Credit Cards and Who Should Apply
- TD Cash Card: best for those who like to earn cash on everyday purchases (comes with a $200 bonus)
- TD First Class Visa Signature Credit Card: Ideal for travelers who enjoy eating out (members get a whooping 3X miles on travel and dining purchases)
- TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card: For TD clients only
- TD Aeroplan Visa Signature Credit Card: Best for those who strictly fly with Air Canada (2X Aeroplan miles on Air Canada net purchases)
- TD Business Solutions Credit Card: Best for those who are making business purchases with the card (comes with a $300 bonus)
www.TDCardServices.com Contact Information
- TD Credit Card: 1-888-561-8861
- TD First Class Visa Signature: 1-877-468-3178
- TD Ameritrade Credit Card: 1-855-489-5680
TD Bank Credit Cards
PayPal WD Funds
- Withdraw funds from a PayPal account (please note that there may be initial limits on the amount of money a user can withdraw from a PayPal account each month due to security issues)
- PayPal customers who have not completed required steps will be limited to withdraw the equivalent of $500.00 per month regardless of how much money they have earned in that given month
- The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15)
PayPal.com/WDFunds is super simple to use and customers will be able to complete a withdraw request in less than 30 seconds (assuming they are Internet savoy and not 90 years old). Those that wish to withdraw more than 500 bucks a month need to verify the
or credit/debit card information on file. The verification is super simple and can be accomplished by linking the customer’s card/bank account and verifying a small deposit.
- The current maximum limit of a withdrawal is USD 10,000 regardless of how much money is in the account
- Those who make more than a few hundred dollars a day will want to verify their account
- Please make sure the name of the customer on the bank account or credit card matches the account name at PayPal or the verification process will fail
- PayPal takes these verification steps to protect against stolen and ID fraud
- PayPal prohibits the following gambling activities: baccarat, blackjack, craps, faro, keno, pachinko, pai gow, poker (whether or not it is considered a game of skill in the gambler’s jurisdiction), roulette, sic bo, slot machines, or wheel of fortune
- Once the withdraw request has been conformed it cannot be cancelled
Any questions in regards to a PayPal withdraw can be directed to a PayPal customer service agent at 1 (888) 221-1161. Customers can also write to the PayPal corporate office at 2211 N. 1st St. San Jose, CA 95131.
dressbarn Capital One
- Access a dressbarn Capital one credit card account online
- Requires Internet connection and a username/password
- Any and all previously scheduled through the prior credit card issuer to post on or after October 28, 2019 were canceled and the user will have to set up new auto bill pay
Please note those who
had an account prior to December 31st, 2019,
will need to go through the bothersome process of creating a new username and password
before signing in to access their dressbarn.capitalone.com
information, pay a costly bill, or manage an account.
- acquired dressbarn Credit Card accounts previously issued by Comenity Bank
as of 12/28/16
- The new website can be used to track current and past activity, make payments, select communication preferences (i.e. phone, email, mail) and update Capital One account information
- Customers will have to create a new account in order to take advantage of these services 🙁
- dressbarn purchases older than 120 days will not be available
- Any questions in regards to dressbarn.capitalone.com can be directed 1-888-427-7790
Dress Barn Inc
- New York state based specialty women’s clothing retailer
- Incorporated in 1962 and has more than 700 locations
- Listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol DBRN
- The first Dress Barn opened up in Stamford, Connecticut (founded by Elliot Jaffe)
The Dress Barn Inc corporate office can be reached at he Dress Barn, Inc. 30 Dunnigan Drive Suffern, New York 10901 or by phone by calling (845) 369-4500. Customers needing to fax documents to Dress Barn can fire them of to (845) 369-4829. Dress Barn caters to the middle-range income bracket of the United States population who usually care less about style and more about saving a few bucks. The Dress Barn has store units positioned throughout 43 states under the names Dress Barn and Dress Barn Woman. Dress Barm competes with Target, The Burlington Coat Factory, and Ross Stores.
- Link SkyMiles and Lyft accounts to start earning miles on every ride
- A must for Lyft fan boys (aka anti Uber)
- In order to link accounts the user must provide their SkyMiles Number and their first/last name
DeltaLyft.com requires the Lyft user to be a SkyMiles member and excludes taxes, fees, tolls and tips. Linking account should only take a few minutes and once the account are links the customer can immediately begin to earn rewards when using Lyft. Once an account has been linked the customer will never have to return todelta.com/lyft in order to earn rewards or verify
. Miles earned for rides can be viewed at delta.com/skymiles. Users will want to allow up to 5 business days for reward points to update to an account from the date of the Lyft ride. If it has been more than 5 days since the trip and the reward points are still not showing up please visit the SkyMiles Account Support team via the Delta.com page. Customers who need a SkyMiles account may
to complete an enrollment form and become a SkyMiles Member.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on every Lyft ride
- For a limited time, earn 3 miles per $1 on all AIRPORT RIDES
- Get up to $20 in ride credit as a NEW LYFT USER
- Account names need to be an exact match in order to link accounts
- Earning miles is exclusively for SkyMiles Members who have active linked accounts at the time the ride is completed
- SkyMiles will never expire and as long as the accounts are actively linked, the member will earn lucrative rewards
- Members who are already signed up with Lyft and completed a ride are not eligible for the New Rider offer but will be eligible to earn miles with every Lyft ride
- Members must use the two (2) $10 credits within 60 days of registering for the Delta Lyft program