Boeing Express Total Access
- All the profile data and information is available online for current and retired staff members of Boeing
- You can use Boeing Express to monitor, review, or change your plans, familiarize yourself with your benefits, and find medical providers in your area
- The company offers Boeing Express services completely free of charge, ensuring you have free, comprehensive access to your vital benefits information at any time
Boeing Express is an efficient and convenient tool for allowance control! Current employees and retirees, as well as any vested retirement plan member with benefits through Boeing can access their plan information and take charge of their benefits through the company’s member portal.
- Not only current staff members can use Boeing Express, but ex and retired workers as well.
- In order to access the site, you need a username and password
- If you don’t have an ID or password, or if you’ve forgotten them, contact Boeing right away
- You can use Boeing Express to view benefits, learn about your health plans, and locate doctors and health specialists
- Depending on your benefits and employee agreement, you may or may not be able to change benefits and health plans
- There is no fee to use Boeing Express, and use of the site doesn’t impact your heath care costs
Boeing Express is a valuable resource that allows you to familiarize yourself with your benefits, adjust coverage as needed, and stay on top of your plans and benefits. If you experience any problems, immediately contact Boeing at 866-473-2016.
How to Use Boeing Express
- Using your BEMSID, go to Boeing Total Access on the Boeing Employee Intranet
- Click “Boeing Total Express” and follow the instructions to set up an account
- If you’re a retiree who doesn’t have Boeing Express access, contact Human Resources for help
- Once you’ve set up your account, navigate through the site and use it to review your health plans, benefits, and coverage
Boeing employees and retirees can access significant information provided by Boeing Express. Enroll today to take charge of your health plans and benefits.