- To view an inspection report for an Ally vehicle, customers will need to enter their 17 digit vehicle identification number, or their 9 digit Ally account number
- Once the VIN or the account number from Ally is entered, customers can click the search button to find and view their inspection report
- Vehicle inspections on the Ally website can be viewed permanently; there’s never an expiration date on how long an inspection can be seen
Customers who have had their personal or business vehicle inspected through Ally can view their inspection online by entering their personal information. When customers set up an Ally inspection account online, they can even add multiple vehicles to their account, and see all of their inspections saved in one convenient place.
Ally strives to help their customers with every aspect of purchasing a vehicle, from choosing the right car for their needs to securing financing, to carrying out the financing, to even helping the customer get their vehicle inspected each year.
- To enroll in Ally Online Vehicle Services, customers will need to enter the last four digits of their Social Security Number, their date of birth, and their Ally account number or the VIN of their vehicle
- Any questions about the Inspections Ally service can be directed to 1-888-925-ALLY (2559)
- Any documents associated with the
Was founded in 1919 in New York City as a part of General Motors. Their first mission was to help car companies keep track of their inventories and produce enough vehicles to meet customer demand. Ally soon added offices in Detroit, San Francisco, Chicago, and even Toronto, Canada.
Shortly after, Ally began working to help customers secure financing for automobiles directly with the dealership. During the American Great Depression, when car makers began offering several categories or cars (like high-end luxury and low-cost affordable), Ally was known for their slogan of “A car for every purse and purpose.”