I Want My Transcript
- Logon to an account or create a new one to start your application for Transcript
- Federal Law requires a signed (pen to paper signature) Consent Form be returned before orders can be processed by the school
- The consent form will be presented (and available to be printed) towards the end of the transcript order
Having the I Want My Transcript application from endorsed, clients are able to request transcripts. Ordering transcripts through Transcripts on Demand does not determine whether a transcript is official or not official (please refer to the policies of the school sending the transcript in regards to what makes it official). Some schools may allow for an electronic signature while others will require the customer to sign the document in pen to paper format.
I Want My Transcript Comments
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act empowers students to pass their transcripts to a 3rd person
- Parents are not allowed to sign the consent form in lieu of the child even if they are paying for the child’s education
- Parents who would like a copy of their kids transcripts should contact the institutions (i.e. Ohios State, SEMO) Registrar’s office
- All consent form must be returned within 14 days of placing an order with I Want My Transcript
- If the consent form is not received in the alloted amount of time the order will be cancelled and the customer will receive a full refund
It takes about 24 hours to endorse the
after the Consent Form is submitted. Once the I Want My Transcript order is approved the customer will receive an update via email. Consent forms can be approved during the times of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (please note consent forms will NOT be approved on weekends).