PNC Home Mortgage
- Buy a home: Get started on the track to finding the perfect mortgage for you
- Refinance your current home: Refinancing can help you lower your interest rate and lower your monthly payment
- Obtain a home equity loan: Use the value you have in your home for a variety of needs, including debt consolidation
- Make a loan payment: Login to make a monthly payment on your mortgage loan in just a few minutes
PNC Mortgage allows you to handle virtually anything related to your mortgage conveniently online. You can apply for a new mortgage,
refinance your current one, get a home equity loan, make a payment, or check the status of your current application. You will need your PNC Home Mortgage username and password to login. If you don’t have an account set up, you can create one as long as you have your e-mail address, Social Security number, and 10 digit primary loan number.
- To pay make a payment on your PNC Mortgage, click “Sign On” on the right side of the home page
- Having trouble making payments? Loan modification is available if you’re facing foreclosure
- Want to go paperless? Log in, choose “mortgage statement” under the “loan services” tool bar, and click “sign up for online statements” at the bottom of the page.
- In the process of applying for new loan or for refinancing? You can upload documents conveniently and securely from their online portal.
Any questions regarding a PNC Home Mortgage can be directed to 1-800-822-5626, to the online customer service center at their website, or to PNC Mortgage, P.O. Box 8807, Dayton, OH 45401-8807.