Say Yes To C1B
- Potential card applicants can see if they’re pre-qualified for a Visa Platinum Card from Credit One
- The Credit One Platinum card has an annual fee of $35 to $99 depending on the applicant’s scenario
- If customers have a pre-qualification mailer from Credit One, they can enter their personal access code and their Social Security number to see their offer
The Visa Platinum card from Credit One Bank Say Yes To C1B promotion offer provides a customers with a number of great benefits like platinum status, unlimited 1% cash back on grocery and gas purchases, automatic credit line increase reviews each month, free credit score tracking each month, and $0 fraud liability. A card from Credit One does get issued to all major credit bureaus, so if a customer is trying to rebuild or restore their
Credit One’s Platinum card carries a 17.90 % to 23.90 % Annual Percentage rate that varies based on market conditions, and is usually equal to the current prime rate. The Platinum Visa card also lets users set up account alerts when their balance reaches a set point, or when a transaction above a certain amount is posted to the account.
Information about Credit One Bank
- A bank that specializes in issuing credit cards for people with
- Has corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada
Credit One began in 1964 and has issued over 6 million credit cards in the United States. The bank began in California as First National Bank of Marin and moved to Nevada in 1998. Credit One Bank has a CEBA national bank charter, which means that it’s only allowed to engage in credit card activities.
To contact Credit One about prequalification for a Credit One Visa Platinum card:
- Call 1 (877) 825-3242