Baby Bedtime Settlement
- A newly filed class action lawsuit alleged that Johnson and Johnson falsely advertised some of their baby related products specifically designed for bedtime and nighttime, and that the products had no affect on a child falling asleep
- Johnson and Johnson denies that they did anything wrong, but to avoid the expense and time of going to court, they have agreed to a settlement that would give cash to every person who purchased at least one of these products and filed a valid claim
- Any person who purchased a specially branded “Bedtime Bath” product from Johnson and Johnson between the dates of October 1, 2010 – October 31, 2019 can file a claim in this new law suit
The Baby Bedtime Class Action
What will the Johnson and Johnson class action law suit settlement provide?
People who file a claim can get $3 for every product they purchased up to five products without a receipt and up to 6 to 10 products if they do have a receipt. For people who want to file a Johnson and Johnson lawsuit claim with a receipt, that receipt can be scanned and e-mailed in or simply mailed in.
To contact an administrator in the Johnson and Johnson class action Baby Bedtime suit
- email info@BabyBedtimeSettlement.com
- write to Baby Bedtime Settlement c/o Dahl Administration PO Box 3614 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
- Call 1-855-271-7182