Citi Thank You Preferred Card Apply Now
- Provide the invitation number from a Citi preferred card mail offer to start the application process
- Those who received the application offer via US Mail are extremely likely to be approved for this high-end credit card
- The invitation number can be found on the right hand side of the Citi promotional offer
The Citi Thank You Preferred Card Apply Now application should only take 1 minute to complete and almost every applicant with a unique invitation number should be approved instantly. The applicant will also have to provide their last name (only the person that received the Citi Advantage Credit Card Offer are allowed to apply using the unique invitation number). Consumers looking to apply for the lucrative Citi Business credit card will also need a unique invite number.
Citi ThankYou Preferred Card Comments
- Marketed to those consumers who like to go out and have a good time
- Card holders will earn double the points on restaurant or entertainment spending
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply
- Annual fee?: $0
- Comes with a bothersome foreign transaction fee of 3% of each purchase transaction in U.S. dollars
How do Citi Thank Your preferred card members earn points? Members will receive 2 points per dollar spent on dining and entertainment (i.e. movies, concerts and amusement parks.) and 1 point per dollar spent on everything else. Points can be redeemed for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, straight cash money and more. Consumers who are home bodies should stay far, far away from this credit card offer.
Any questions about the Citi Thank You Preferred Card Apply Now application can be directed to a Citi customer service agent at 1-800-950-5114.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi was founded in 1812 and is a New York City based investment banking and
New York, NY 10013 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-559-1000. Citi competes with some of the biggest names in banking to include