My Hallmark Visit
- Customers who have shopped at a Hallmark store can logon to the My Hallmark Visit to share the details of their visit and receive a $2 coupon as a token of thanks for their time
- When shoppers take the Hallmark survey, they will be asked to share their experience shopping at a Hallmark Gold Crown store, including the store layout, conversation with Hallmark employees, item availability, and more
- To start taking the Hallmark survey, customers will need to enter the survey number that is on their
Once customers finish taking the Hallmark survey, they will receive a code to write on their receipt. This code will be good for $2 off the customer’s next purchase at a Hallmark store. The $2 My Hallmark Visit survey coupon obtained from the survey can not be combined with any other discount or coupon offer from Hallmark, can only be used once, and can’t be converted to cash. Shoppers can take the Hallmark survey and use the reward coupon one time every month.
Important Things to Know About Hallmark:
Hallmark is a retail store that’s know for their greeting cards, gifts, and other holiday and celebration related items. The retail stores have a “Gold Crown Rewards” program with over 12 million members that lets shoppers rack up rewards points just for doing the shopping they love to do.
- The Hallmark company was founded in 1910 in Missouri
- Hallmark is by far the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States
- Founded Joyce Clyde Hall wanted to capitalize on the postcard craze of the early 1900s, and quickly saw the benefit of branching out to greeting cards
- The name Hallmark came from the hallmark symbol that goldsmiths in 14th century London would place on all of their products
To contact Hallmark:
- Hallmark Cards, Inc. P.O. Box 419034 Mail Drop 216 Kansas City, MO 64141-6580
- Any questions about the My Hallmark Visit survey can be directed to 1-800-HALLMARK (800-425-5627)