My Indigo Card
- Allows Indigo Platinum credit card holders to access their account online
- New members will have to register with their Indigo card number and a valid email address while returning users can simply login with their username
- This online account service is free to use for all Indigo cardholders and is operated by Genesis Bankcard Service
My Indigo Card services provide 24/7 online account access, free online bill pay, and statements online (no need to receive bothersome paper statements by mail anymore). Please note when making a payment online using the My Indigo Card service the cutoff for payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time (any payments made before that time will be processed/credited that day). Customers who make the payment after 5 p.m., Pacific Time, will be credited as of the next calendar date.
My Indigo Card Comments
- Payments can also be made over the phone, via MoneyGram, or by sending a check via US Mail
- To avoid any late fees please make the payment by the Payment Due Date listed on the Indigo Card billing statement (also make the monthly Minimum Payment)
- Those who send a check by mail should allow up to 7 days for the payment to be credited to their Indigo
- Their is not a credit limit increase program at this time
- All credit information will be reported to the major credit bureaus
- Any lost or stolen Indigo card should be reported immediately to 888-260-4532
Any questions about a My Indigo Card account can be directed to 866-502-6439 or those looking to contact the firm by US Mail can write to: Bankcard Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. The customers My Indigo Card account balance updated nightly and may not reflect all transactions (i.e. if a purchase was made late in the night at 11 pm for example).