Tell Ruby Tuesday Survey
- Guests who have dined at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant can take a survey about their experience and receive a coupon code that’s good for a discount on their next visit
- The specific offer that is available will be printed on the front of the Ruby Tuesday receipt
- To start taking the Ruby Tuesday customer survey, guests will need to enter the invitation code printed on the bottom of their Ruby Tuesday receipt
The Tell Ruby Tuesday
Tell Ruby Tuesday Survey Comments
- Ruby Tuesday diners can only take the survey and redeem the offer on the receipt once every 30 days
- The survey feedback will be used to improve the quality of the food and service at Ruby Tuesday
- In some cases, it’s a coupon like 10% off of a meal, and in some cases, it’s a coupon for buy one entre, get one 50% off
More to Know About Ruby Tuesday
- Ruby Tuesday became well-known for being the first large national restaurant chain to display their food’s nutritional information directly on their menus.
- The name of the restaurant is actually taken from the name of a Rolling Stones song, “Ruby Tuesday,” which popular when the restaurant was being conceived
Ruby Tuesday opened their first restaurant in 1972 in Knoxville, Tennessee, founded by Samuel E. Beall III. Today, the Ruby Tuesday headquarters are only about 15 miles from where the restaurant was born. There are just over 730 Ruby Tuesday locations, most of those being on the east coast of the USA. The Ruby Tuesday corporate office can be found at 150 W Church Ave, Maryville, TN 37801 and reached by phone by calling (865) 379-5700.